Join us on Thursday 17th May 2018 @ 5:30pm and we'll show you how...
The key ingredients of GROW > SCALE > EXIT are like links in a chain. You need all 3 in place to realise your business potential.
By attending this event you'll learn how to:
- Tackle the biggest challenge in business, finding the right People;
- Create a truly differentiated Strategy so your business stands out in a crowded market;
- Raise all the money you need to grow and resource your business;
- Implement effective cash flow management and build reoccurring revenue streams;
- Drive Execution through your organisation so things start to happen and your business achieves results.
In the session we learned:
- How to set a roadmap by creating a business plan and budget;
- Why business structures are so important to get right and how they can be under pinned with insurance protections;
- Seven ways to grow a business including impact on profits and cash flow;
- By measuring our key metrics how we can maximise results and efficiency;
- How building assets and systems can get us out of the owners trap.
It's time to stop sitting on the fence and Realise your Business Potential!
To your success,
Kade Anthony and the Team at Southern Advisory
JOIN US ON...
Date: Thursday, 17 May 2018
Time: 5.30pm arrival for 5:45pm start (networking to follow)
Venue: Tradies Event Centre, 57 Manchester Road, Gymea
RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY!
Tickets $25 per person
(Proceeds donated to Sutherland Shire Family Services Charity)
It's difficult to fully appreciate 'what you don't know' and what it takes to realise your 'full potential' as a business owner.