#Super | Have you followed these tips for your super? Here at Southern Advisory we're happy to help you. Feel free to contact us on 02 9524 6711 if you have any questions.
As you may be aware, last night the Federal Budget was delivered by Treasurer Josh Frydenberg MP. Some of the key announcements to come out of this Federal Budget include:
- An increase in the tax offset for low and middle income earners
- Further changes to marginal tax rate thresholds
- Increased flexibility for older Australians to make super contributions
- One off payments for income support recipients
- Increased spending on infrastructure and essential services
Here you will find a detailed client summary of how you might be affected.
Sean Thomas - Financial planner