#Super | Have you followed these tips for your super? Here at Southern Advisory we're happy to help you. Feel free to contact us on 02 9524 6711 if you have any questions.
As you may be aware, last night the Federal Budget was delivered by Treasurer Josh Frydenberg MP. Some of the key announcements to come out of this Federal Budget include:
- An increase in the tax offset for low and middle income earners
- Further changes to marginal tax rate thresholds
- Increased flexibility for older Australians to make super contributions
- One off payments for income support recipients
- Increased spending on infrastructure and essential services
Here you will find a detailed client summary of how you might be affected.
Have you thought about your weekly spending averages on your kids? Maybe it's time to start acting now. Contact us on 02 9524 6711 if you have any questions. #budgeting #kids #saving
This type of cover can pay a lump sum benefit to you if you're diagnosed with or suffer a defined critical illness. #Areyoucovered #Shirefinancialplanning #Protectyourselfandyourfamily
1 in 2 Australian households [53%] are expected to be 'retire ready'. Are you ready? Contact us on 02 9524 6711 to discuss your TTR strategy.